Please read these Terms carefully before using the https://geesjams.com/ website (“Site”). Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and conformity with these Terms. These Terms are applicable to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing or using the website you agree that you have read and understood to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with all of these Terms then you may not access or make use of the website.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice,
We may cease or suspend access to our website at any time to any user, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that one or more of the said Terms are breached. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or harm related to your inability to access or use the Site based on such termination.
We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return an item bought from us, please contact us on +356 7949 8496/94 or send us an email on [email protected]. Products are to be returned at customer’s expense and provided that they are returned sealed and in their original package free of markings or damage within seven (7) working days of the original receipt, a credit will be issued for the price paid. If you are not able to arrange for the return of the item(s), we may be able to arrange for the collection of the goods, and any costs incurred including a collection fee will be borne by you and is to be paid upon collection or deducted from the refund.
We hope that the following sections will answer any questions that you may have in this regard but if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information we may collect from you
- Any information that you provide by filling any forms on our Site which includes but not limited to information that is provided at the time of registering to use our Site (where applicable) and that provided in order to subscribe to our services (where applicable).
- Information provided over the phone or via email and/or that provided when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of any transactions you may carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Any information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Any financial data provided such as that related to your payment method that we may collect when you purchase, order, return or request information about our services from the Site. All financial information is stored by the payment processor.
- Any device information such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Use of your Information
We will never pass your details or any other information onto third parties for any purpose unless you have expressly given your consent. However, in the event that we are duty bound to disclose or share all or some of your personal information in order to ensure compliance with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, an exception to this policy may be made. We may use information collected about you via this Site to:
- Create and manage your account
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you
- Email you regarding your account or order
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Notify you of updates to the Site
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you
- Perform other business activities as needed
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Resolve disputes
- Respond to product and customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in marketing emails, or by contacting us directly.
You also enjoy the right to ask us to take the following actions in relation to the personal data collected:
- Access the personal information we may have collected about you.
- Correct or update your personal data, as the case may be.
- Delete some or all of your personal data.
- Limit the processing of your personal data
You can submit any of the abovementioned actions by contacting us by phone or via email. At any time, you may be requested to provide us with specific information in order to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Please understand that we may accede to or decline your request at our discretion. If we reject your request, reasons for such refusal will be given, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal data or response to your requests regarding your personal data, you may contact us.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and/or suppliers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Dispatch & Delivery
We aim to dispatch all products within 7 working days which do not include public holidays and weekends.
We charge €3.00 for local delivery in Malta and do not currently deliver to Gozo. Deliveries are made during working hours on Monday to Friday. We will contact you via (text message/email) via the phone number/ email you provided at checkout to notify you on the day of arrival.
You can opt for free local pickup from the Birkirkara area. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 2 to 3 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with pick up instructions. Our in-store pickup hours are during working hours on Monday to Friday. Please make sure to have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
For international delivery, please contact us to establish delivery rates for the countries you wish to have products forwarded.
Gee’s Jams believes in providing a unique product to market.
All ingredients are sourced locally where possible. Our preserves are generally seasonal in nature and currently brought to market in small quantities depending on the time of year and availability of ingredients. We are committed to food safety and quality and we adhere to all relevant legislation. We ensure that food handlers are trained commensurate with their duties.
It is our responsibility to provide our customers a product that is safe and wholesome. Food is prepared under strict sanitary conditions and not exposed to risks of contamination. We have taken into consideration during recipe/product formulation to provide a product that does not contain any of the allergens identified by EU 1169/2011. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations by producing a genuine product made from natural ingredients.
Feedback is gladly accepted and taken on board as a means of continuous improvement and development.
- Orange (also produced with a Brexit label)
- Grapefruit (not in production)
- Gin & Tonic
- Screwdriver (Vodka)
- Orange with Cointreau
- Orange with Prosecco & Aperol
- Orange with HomeMade Limoncello
- Plum & Brandy
- Red Pepper & Chilli
- Chard & Ginger
Marmalade with Essential Oils
- Orange & Ginger
- Orange & Turmeric
- Orange & Cardamom
- Orange & Rosemary